SGE Consulting‘s consulting services focus primarily on medical devices and diagnostic devices.
The main clients are manufacturers and/or distributors.
Depending on the needs of the project, SGE Consulting may seek outside resources such as consultants and/or specialized experts experienced in health economics, clinical methodology, European strategy, etc.
A wide range of services
SGE Consulting offers:
- development of Market Access / Reimbursement strategies prior to official formalities. SGE Consulting offers options and recommendations for seizing opportunities and handling potential obstacles,
- drafting of reimbursement dossiers for LPPR practices, procedures, DRGs,
- strategic support in ministerial funding opportunities for innovative technologies, such as “innovation funding,” PHRC and PRME funding,
- holding meetings with Key Opinion Leaders (stakeholders and decision-makers).
- SGE Consulting also offers regulatory support (e.g., marketing communications with the ANSM, advertising, labeling checks, etc.).
- SGE Consulting conducts a daily regulatory watch on behalf of its clients.
- SGE Consulting provides training (at IPIL in Lyon, ISIFC in Franche Comté, etc.).
- SGE Consulting also offers regulatory support (e.g., registration and marketing communications with the ANSM, labeling checks, etc.).