Dominique Amory, President
After studying at the French National Institute for Public Service (INSP formerly ENA) and spending 7 years in the French administration as a diplomat and a deputy prefect, Dominique graduated from Harvard and joined the American pharmaceutical group, Eli Lilly.
His international career led him to hold sales, marketing and general management positions in many countries.
Based in Brussels and reporting to the European President of Eli Lilly, he was appointed Europe Area Director for mid-sized countries (10 countries including Belgium, Holland, Greece, Portugal, Switzerland, Austria and the Nordic countries).
In 2003, he was appointed Director of Corporate Affairs for Europe and was based in London where he managed relationships with the European institutions.
At the end of 2004 Dominique became CEO of Lilly France, the group’s third subsidiary, and was heavily involved with Health-Professional Associations (Leem, LIR and Agipharm). For three years, he assumed the leadership of the LIR (Laboratoires Internationaux de Recherche – International Research Laboratories composed of 15 leading pharma companies).
Since 2012, he has been working as a consultant, particularly in the field of mergers and acquisitions for the healthcare sector and in support of companies based in Europe.
In 2014, Dominique joined Nextep as a Partner and he recently became President of SGE Consulting when the two entities joined forces.
Sylvia Germain, Founder, VP and Managing Director
Sylvia Germain founded SGE Consulting in 2016 capitalising on 30+ years of experience in Market Access and Reimbursement.
Throughout her career, Sylvia has advised and assisted hundreds of French and International companies in their market access and reimbursement projects bringing innovations closer to patients while meeting the highest level of requirements in each of her missions.
Taking an active part in the continuous improvement of the MedTechs’ market access processes, Sylvia regularly contributes to conferences, training programmes, writing articles for medical journals and working groups.
Following the union with NEXTEP Sylvia is now Vice-President and Managing Director of SGE Consulting.
Sarah-Lou Serero, Market Access and Reimbursement Manager
Sarah-Lou Serero has joined SGE Consulting in 2017 as a consultant and is now Market Access and Reimbursement Manager.
Doctor of Pharmacy, graduated from Paris Descartes University, she completed her training with a master’s degree in market access and regulatory affairs for health products at the University of Bordeaux.
In her 5+ years in the company, Sarah-Lou has built a track-record of successful reimbursements projects and perfected her knowledge of early access reimbursements (“Forfait Innovation” and Transitory Reimbursement). Sarah-Lou is actively involved in supervising SGE Consulting’s projects and developing the company’s client portfolio.
Karine Deville, Market Access and Reimbursement Manager
Karine is a market access manager who specialized in innovative digital health technologies within the start-up Cibiltech which commercializes digital medical devices using artificial intelligence to prevent organ failure.
She holds a PhD in Biophysics (University of Leeds, UK) and a Master’s degree in Innovation Management. In her previous role, she managed to obtain the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health and Care Award in UK, reimbursement in France for a remote monitoring component and had also addressed the global market.
She is now joining SGE Consulting as a market access manager and will be mainly in charge of reimbursement and market access projects for digital medical devices: strategic analysis, remote monitoring, provisional coverage, Article 51, “Forfait Innovation”, LPPR registration (clinical and economic applications).. .
Market access & reimbursement consultants
SGE Consulting is composed by a team of consultants with various and complementary profiles:
Senior consultant with a 10 years’ experience in Health Economics
- Masters’ degree in Health Economics and Management from Paris-Dauphine University
- Health Economist at the Clinical Research Unit Economic Department (URC-Eco/APHP- Parisian hospitals) managed by Prof. Isabelle Durand-Zaleski during 7 years
- Reimbursement and Market Access Consultant since 2018 with a first experience at MedPass/ICON Plc.
- Joins SGE Consulting in 2022
- In charge of market access projects : strategic analysis, LPPR registration (clinical and economic applications), “Forfait Innovation”
- Experience in drugs and medical devices including food products
Therapeutic areas : Orthopedics, Respiratory, Cardiology, Ophtalmology, Endocrinology, Neurology, Haematology
- PharmD, graduate of Claude Bernard Lyon 1 University. Master’s degree in Health Economics and Market Access from Paris-Dauphine University and a Master’s degree in Biopharmaceutical Management from ESCP business school.
- After a first experience in the Medical Affairs Department at SERVIER, Cecile acquired a medico-economic experience in the Public and Economic Affairs at ABBVIE and finally a Market Access experience at ROCHE.
- Recently joined SGE Consulting as a junior Market access and Reimbursement consultant for innovative health technologies.
- In charge of various missions : elaboration of LPPR, article 51 and Forfait Innovation dossiers (critical analysis of literature, clinical data argumentation, clinical methodology…).
- PharmD, graduate of Champagne-Ardenne University. Holder of a Master’s degree in Health Economics and Market-Access (Paris-Dauphine University).
- Joined SGE Consulting in 2020, as a consultant in market access and reimbursement for innovative health technologies.
- In charge of various market access projects: strategic analysis and elaboration of application dossiers for registration on the LPPR, transitory reimbursement, derogatory funding (Forfait Innovation) and creation of new medical procedures.
- Supports the team on medico-economic projects: care pathways modeling, BIMs.
Student in 5th year of Pharmacy in Lille University.
Recently joined SGE Consulting for an internship as a junior consultant in market access and reimbursement.
First experience at Bayer HealthCare in the cardiovascular market access and reimbursement team.
Will start a Master’s degree in medico-economic evaluation and market access at the University of Paris-Dauphine in September.
Support of the team and participation in various projects: reimbursement application files (LPPR files), bibliographic research, regulatory monitoring, etc…
PharmD student at Angers University.
Master’s degree in Health Economics including medico-economics at Paris-Est Créteil University.
Joined SGE Consulting recently as Market Access and reimbursement for innovative health technologies junior consultant.
First experience in market access acquired at Prioritis Market Access.
Supports the team and participates in various projects in medico-economics and market access activities.
- Master in Business Administration from ICN Business School of Nancy with a major in Marketing and Communication.
- More than 5 years of experience in Administration and Operations roles.
- Recently joined SGE Consulting in charge of Human Resources, Client Care and Accounting activities.
- Coordinates sales support and liaise with third party providers.