Sylvia Germain, CEO Founder & President
- More than 30 years experience in Market access & reimbursement. Created SGE Consulting since more than 4 years.
- Helped numerous companies to successfully obtain reimbursement in France and across Europe for their healthcare products.
- Involved in regular conferences, training programs and articles for medical journals.
- Actively participates in several working groups for the continuous improvement of the MedTechs market access processes, in particular for the “Forfait Innovation”.
Gaëlle Boterf, Corporate Strategy & Market Access Director
- Executive MBA and Master degrees from IAE Paris-Sorbonne Business School, Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne University, the ISG Paris Business School and Paris-Saclay University.
- A broad experience acquired at Air Liquide Healthcare International during eight years after ten years spent in several French and foreign pharmaceutical companies (Germany, Denmark and Switzerland). In the last few years, she has worked as a consultant in market access and corporate strategy (business model, business plan and business development) for start-ups and SMEs in the healthcare sector. Gaëlle has worked in different therapeutic areas such as cardiology, diabetes, orthopedic surgery, anesthesia-intensive care and respiratory.
- Brings her corporate strategy skills to help manufacturers take up the major challenges of the healthcare sector and contribute to the placing on the market of innovations.
- Manages a team of consultants specialized in market access and reimbursement of health technologies.
Market access & reimbursement consultants
SGE Consulting is composed by a team of consultants with various and complementary profiles:
- PharmD, graduate of Paris Descartes University. Holder of a Master’s degree in market access and regulatory affairs for health products (University of Bordeaux).
- Joined SGE Consulting in 2017, as a consultant in market access and reimbursement for innovative health technologies.
- Dual role in market access/reimbursement and regulatory affairs: strategic analysis, participation in the development of Forfait Innovation, LPPR dossiers, regulatory projects.
- In charge of communication and visibility of SGE Consulting.
- PharmD, graduate of Strasbourg University. Holder of a Master’s degree in law and regulation, including medico-economics and access to regional healthcare.
- Joined SGE Consulting in 2019, as a consultant in market access and reimbursement for innovative health technologies.
- In charge of various market access projects: strategic analysis, LPPR and liste en sus registration.
- In charge of various projects in medico-economics: elaboration of patient pathways and budget impact models.
- PhD in neurobiology and expert in clinical research graduated from the University of Paris (University Diploma in clinical research technician).
- More than 4 years’ experience in clinical research for health technologies with expertise in the field of sleep apnea, in partnership with INSERM and academic centers. Active participation in research laboratory abroad (Canada & US).
- Joined SGE Consulting recently as a consultant in market access and reimbursement for innovative health technologies.
- In charge of the elaboration of LPPR and Forfait Innovation dossiers (critical analysis of literature, clinical data argumentation, clinical methodology…).
- PharmD, graduate of Claude Bernard Lyon 1 University. Master’s degree in Health Economics and Market Access from Paris-Dauphine University and a Master’s degree in Biopharmaceutical Management from ESCP business school.
- After a first experience in the Medical Affairs Department at SERVIER, Cecile acquired a medico-economic experience in the Public and Economic Affairs at ABBVIE and finally a Market Access experience at ROCHE.
- Recently joined SGE Consulting as a junior Market access and Reimbursement consultant for innovative health technologies.
- In charge of various missions : elaboration of LPPR, article 51 and Forfait Innovation dossiers (critical analysis of literature, clinical data argumentation, clinical methodology…).
- PharmD student at Reims Champagne-Ardenne University. Master’s degree in Medico-economic Evaluation and Market Access at Paris-Dauphine University since September 2020.
- Joined SGE Consulting in June 2020 as Market Access and Reimbursement junior consultant.
- Supports the team and participates in various projects: reimbursement application files (LPPR files), budget impact models and derogatory fundings (Forfait Innovation).
SGE Consulting includes a back office team with various and complementary profiles:
- §Holder of a master’s degree in Foreign languages, Literature and Cultures – LCE English-speaking from Paris-Est Marne-la-Vallée University and a training certificate in legal advice.
- More than 5 years of experience in Business administration and development of solid skills in Corporation management, administrative tasks and Human Resources.
- Joined SGE Consulting in July 2020, in charge of Human Ressources.
- Coordinates accounting and invoicing activities, sales support, client care and sub-contracting management.
- Holder of a Master’s degree in Management of Operational Unit specialized in Marketing and Communication.
- Graduated from Ascencia Business School.
- Recently joined SGE Consulting as a New Business Development & Communication Assistant.
- In charge of coordinating commercial and communication activities but also extending SGE Consulting’s visibility.
→ More information, contact us.